Sip and Clip
September 8, 2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Crowley House loves sharing the joy and beauty of flowers out on our farm. Our Sip and Clips are an evening of slowing down and embracing the scenery and letting yourself relax into something creative.
The experience will start with a tour of the cutting gardens, where you can choose and cut your own blooms. We will pour you a glass of local wine, and you can stroll amongst the gardens, savoring the slow movement of time with friends, both old and new.
Beth will demonstrate how to arrange a centerpiece, while taking you through her basic design philosophy. Then you can get started on creating your own arrangement to take home. Beth and her team will be there for one-on-one support all the way.
All design materials for your simple floral arrangement are included in the class, along with small bites and glass of delicious local wine to enjoy!
Limited class size to keep it intimate and special. By purchasing tickets, ticketholders agree to the following:
- ticketholders will drink responsibly.
- event will be held regardless of weather, so please dress appropriately.
- we are a working farm, so be mindful of your steps.
- if event is cancelled, CHF will refund cost of ticket or reschedule event.
- classes are two hours long and event will end at 8pm.
- videos and photos of this event may be used for marketing purposes- any concerns please contact us.